- This event has passed.
Wound Care Management for the Clinician Treating Lymphedema Continuing Education Course
Wednesday, March 22, 2023
12-1 pm ET | 8-9 pm ET
Join us for a 1 hour live webinar on basic wound care skills for management of wounds in the presence of lymphedema, including recognizing different types of common lower extremity wound etiologies, as well as treatment with focus on venous leg ulcers.
The participant will be able to:
- – Explain the functions of the skin and normal phases of wound healing.
- – Determine differential diagnosis characteristics among venous, arterial, neuropathic, and pressure ulcers.
- – Identify characteristics of a comprehensive wound evaluation and treatment for venous leg ulcers with associated edema management.
- – Identify appropriate dressing selection pending wound presentation.
- – Describe compression options, including the application of advanced pneumatic compression, for comprehensive management of venous leg ulcers.
Tactile Medical is offering a complimentary virtual course for one continuing education contact hour (.1 CE). There is no penalty for cancellation of registration. Please visit page registration to see list of approved states.
Please email [email protected] for additional information.