- This event has passed.
Supportive Care and Rehabilitation for Head and Neck Cancer Survivors Continuing Education Course
Tuesday, April 4, 2023
12-1 pm ET | 8-9 pm ET
Join us for a live webinar on head and neck cancer, including causes, diagnosis, treatment modalities, survivorship, in addition to the treatment and management of head and neck cancer-related lymphedema.
The participant will be able to:
- – Explain the revised Starling principle and it’s implications for management of lymphedema.
- – Explain the effects of head and neck cancer-related treatment on the lymphatic system.
- – Describe the signs and symptoms of both internal and external head and neck cancer-related lymphedema and its implications on patient’s function.
- – Define the four components of Phase I and Phase II of Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT) as it relates to head and neck cancer.
- – Explain the clinical benefits of advanced pneumatic compression as an adjunct to patient’s self management of head and neck cancer-related lymphedema.
Tactile Medical is offering a complimentary virtual course for one continuing education contact hour (.1 CE). There is no penalty for cancellation of registration. Please visit page registration to see list of approved states.
Please email [email protected] for additional information.