Tactile Medical is a leader in developing and marketing at-home therapy devices that treat lymphedema and chronic venous insufficiency.
Our unique offering includes advanced, clinically proven pneumatic compression devices, as well as continuity of care services, provided by a national network of product specialists and trainers, reimbursement experts, patient advocates, and clinical staff. This combination of products and services ensures that tens of thousands of patients annually receive the at-home treatment necessary to better manage their chronic conditions.
Tactile Medical takes pride in the fact that our solutions help increase clinical efficacy, reduce overall healthcare costs and improve the quality of life for patients with chronic conditions.
To help people suffering from chronic diseases live better and care for themselves at home.
- Focus on and advocate for the patient.
- Manage all relationships with respect, honesty and authenticity.
- Earn a fair profit and return value for our shareholders.
- Adhere to quality standards.
- Offer a fun, fulfilling and safe workplace.
- Provide opportunities for professional growth.
- Help caregivers provide quality care.
Only Tactile Medical provides clinically proven, at-home treatment options for lymphedema and chronic venous insufficiency with our continuity of care, service and support that help improve outcomes, reduce costs and give people their lives back.
Learn more about Tactile Medical leadership, the latest news, and career opportunities in a workplace environment dedicated to the study and treatment of chronic diseases.