Phlebolymphedema: Overview and Treatment Continuing Education Course
Wednesday, February 8, 2023
12-1 pm ET | 8-9 pm ET
Join us for a live webinar to learn the anatomy and physiology of the lymphatic and vascular systems, including pathophysiology of phlebolymphedema.
The participant will be able to:
- – Discuss the basic anatomy and physiology of the lymphatic system.
- – Explain the revision of the Starling’s Principal governing filtration and re-absorption of lymphatic fluid.
- – Define phlebolymphedema and recognize its signs and symptoms.
- – Explain economic and clinical benefits of an advanced pneumatic compression device for self-management of phlebolymphedema.
- – Explain how to tailor CDT to meet the patient need based on presentation and challenges unique to the phlebolymphedema patient.
Tactile Medical is offering a complimentary virtual course for one continuing education contact hour (.1 CE). There is no penalty for cancellation of registration. Please visit page registration to see list of approved states.
Please email email@example.com for additional information.