A comfortable, easy-to-use solution for the successful self-management of chronic swelling associated with lymphedema.
The Entre system is a basic pneumatic compression device (lymphedema pump) used to assist in the successful home management of chronic swelling associated with lymphedema.
“I noticed immediate relief after using the system for the very first time.”
- Bilateral therapy – If needed, treat both affected limbs at once and decrease overall treatment time.
- Easy-grip features – Zipper pull strings and garment loops provide additional assistance when applying and removing garments.
- Twice the number of chambers – Eight chambers offer a more targeted treatment to the affected limb, compared to many other basic pumps with the traditional four chambers.
- Simple interface – Enables proper use of the device with ease.
- Individualized treatment – Multiple pressure modes and numerous garment options ensure a good fit and targeted, individualized treatment.
- Soft, comfortable garment fabric – Designed to provide comfort during therapy and improve satisfaction and compliance.
Need help now? We’re here for you.
Call us at 1.833.3TACTILE (1-833-382-2845)
7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. CT, Saturday