Wound Care Management for the Clinician Treating Lymphedema Continuing Education Course
Wednesday, November 15, 2023
12-1 pm ET | 8-9 pm ET
Join us for a 1 hour live webinar on basic wound care skills for management of wounds in the presence of lymphedema, including recognizing different types of common lower extremity wound etiologies, as well as treatment with focus on venous leg ulcers.
At end of the program, the participants will be able to
1. Explain the functions of the skin and normal phases of wound healing
2. Determine differential diagnosis characteristics among venous, arterial, neuropathic, and pressure ulcers
3. Identify characteristics of a comprehensive wound evaluation and treatment for venous leg ulcers with associated edema management
4. Identify appropriate dressing selection pending wound presentation
5. Describe compression options, including the application of advanced pneumatic compression, for comprehensive management of venous leg ulcers
Tactile Medical is pleased to offer this complimentary virtual course for one continuing education contact hours (.1 CE). There is no penalty for cancellation of registration.
Please email [email protected] for additional information.