Supportive Care and Rehabilitation for Head and Neck Cancer Survivors
Wednesday, April 10, 2024
12-1 pm ET | 8-9 pm ET
Join us for a live webinar on head and neck cancer, including causes, diagnosis, treatment modalities, survivorship, in addition to the treatment and management of head and neck cancer-related lymphedema.
At end of the program, the participants will be able to:
1. Explain the revised Starling principle and it’s implications for management of lymphedema.
2. Explain the effects of head and neck cancer-related treatment on the lymphatic system.
3. Describe the signs and symptoms of both internal and external head and neck cancer-related lymphedema and its implications on patient’s function.
4. Define the four components of Phase I and Phase II of Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT) as it relates to head and neck cancer.
5. Explain the clinical benefits of advanced pneumatic compression as an adjunct to patient’s self management of head and neck cancer-related lymphedema.
Tactile Medical is pleased to offer one continuing education contact hour (.1 CE and .10 ASHA CEUs).* There is no penalty for cancellation of registration.
Please email email@example.com for additional information.