- This event has passed.
Pelvic Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Related Lymphedema Continuing Education Course
Wednesday, September 13, 2023
12-1 pm ET | 8-9 pm ET
Join us for a live 1 hour webinar focused on pelvic cancers including diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship concerns including pelvic cancer-related lymphedema.
The participant will:
- Explain how cancer treatment effects the anatomy and physiology of soft tissue, lymphatics, and function for survivors of pelvic cancers.
- Explain the revised Starling Principle and the implications it has in the treatment of chronic edema.
- Associate the unique presentation of lymphedema and clinical concerns pelvic cancer survivors face.
- Describe how to assess impairments and lymphedema for pelvic cancer survivors.
- Describe treatment options for pelvic cancer-related lymphedema.
Tactile Medical is offering a complimentary virtual course for one continuing education contact hour (.1 CE). There is no penalty for cancellation of registration. Please visit page registration to see list of approved states.
Please email [email protected] for additional information.